Configuring Tabbed Menu in Materia X2 Theme
Adding Tabbed Menu Items
You can add, remove or edit menu items in the More Menu by following these steps:
- Go to Blogger Dashboard, select the Layout menu.
- Look for the section titled Tabbed Menu.
- Click the edit button (pencil icon) on the Tabbed Menu (Pages Gadget).
- A Page List Configuration Popup will appear.
- You can skip the Title (Optional) input.
- To add a new menu item, click the ADD A NEW ITEM button.
- Here are a few things that can be set:
- If you have created or already have a Static page, you only need to click on the Page URL input, several links to your Static page will appear. Choose one of them and Page name input will be automatically generated and you can customize it too.
- If you want to make a custom, you can fill in the following things:
- In the Page name input, enter a menu name.
- In the Page URL input, enter the menu URL.
- If both inputs are set, click the SAVE button next to them.
- If you want to finish the configuration, click the SAVE button at the bottom.
There are several Color settings for all elements in the Tabbed Menu.
Color Setting for More Menu
There are several color settings for the Tabbed Menu that can be customized, namely:
- Tabbed Menu Text Color - To set Tabbed Menu Item Text color.
- Tabbed Menu Text Hover Color - To set Tabbed Menu hovered Item text color.
- Tabbed Menu Selected Color - To set Tabbed Menu selected item text color and its indicator.
Here are some steps to customize it:
- Go to Blogger Dashboard, select the Theme menu.
- Click the CUSTOMIZE button.
- Click Advanced Dropdown, click Default Options Dropdown and Select Tabbed Menu Options.
- Find a color setting and select the color you want to change.
- Click the Save button (diskette icon) in the lower right corner.
Those are some steps to configure the More Menu in the Materia X2 Theme. If you have any questions, please write them in the comments section.
If you want to report some bugs, you can write them in the comments section on the Bug Report page and if you want to request new features or want to provide feedback, please write them in the comments section on the Request and Feedback page.